Welcome to The Shift expert series with naturopath, nutritionist and author Katherine Maslen as she explores the state of human health, the dysfunction of the health industry and provides people with the tools, knowledge and understanding to make the shift in their lives.
In the expert series of The Shift, Katherine explores deeper conversations with the world leaders featured in Season Two, the investigative Docu-Series on Women’s Health. If you want to make the shift towards more informed decisions regarding better health, then this podcast is for you.
Kim Anami is a holistic sex + relationship coach, writer and speaker. Her work is a spiritual synthesis of over two decades of Tantra, Taoism, Osho, Transpersonal psychology, philosophy and a host of quantum growth-accelerating practices she uses to propel clients into higher stratospheres of connection, intimacy, energy and creativity.
Her musings on life and love have graced Playboy, Elle, Oprah Magazine, Marie Claire, Shape, The Sunday Times (UK), The Daily Mail, GQ and national talk shows from E! Network to CNN and NPR.
She divides her time between Bali and Los Angeles and a host of beaches in between, where she not only lives and surfs, but lifts objects with her vagina.
You can follow her globetrotting vagina and adventures on Instagram with the hashtag: #thingsiliftwithmyvagina, her sex education videos on YouTube and check out her online programs at www.kimanami.com
In this episode Katherine and Kim Anami explore:
- Challenging society’s perception around sexuality being taboo
- How sex can be used as medicine for the mind and body
- Breaking myths around why some women do not experience orgasm
- The different types of orgasm and the role orgasms can play in reproductive health
- Vaginal weightlifting and the benefits of using a jade egg
- Pain during intercourse and what your body might be trying to tell you
- How to communicate with your partner about sexuality and improve your relationship