Leave a review.
Love The Shift podcast? Here’s how to leave us a review!
We love reviews. It tells us when we are hitting the mark, and when we’re not.
One of the best ways you can support The Shift podcast is to rate and review it here on Apple Podcasts. The more reviews we have, the more people we can reach worldwide. Plus, we take the most inspiring reviews each month and give you a shout-out on our social pages!
To make it easy for you, below is how to leave a review on Apple Podcasts (or you can do it on your favourite podcast platform. Please jump on, listen and rate and/or review The Shift podcast from your computer, phone or tablet.
How to leave a review on Apple Podcasts
- Open the Apple Podcasts app on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
- Use the Search area to search for ‘The Shift with Katherine Maslen’ or select The Shift from your library.
- Click on the Show “The Shift with Katherine Maslen”. Remember you have to go to the show/series page which shows all the episodes, not just the page for a single episode.
- Scroll down past the series episodes to find the heading “Ratings & Reviews”.
- Under the highlighted review, select “Write a Review”. Tap click the “Write a Review” option.
- Next, select a star rating at the top – you have the option of choosing between one and five stars. 5 stars are the best!
- Using the text box at the top, write a title for your review. Then, in the lower text box, write your review. Your review can be up to 300 words long so get creative!
- Once you’ve finished, select “Send” or “Save” in the top-right corner.
- If you’ve never left a podcast review before, enter a nickname. Your nickname will be displayed next to any reviews you leave from here on out.
- After selecting a nickname, tap “OK”. Your review may not be immediately visible, but if you didn’t write anything offensive or that looks like spam, it should be posted soon by Apple.
That’s it! Thank you for taking the time to share your review about The Shift podcast. You are amazing!
Images: Leaving a review for The Shift podcast.