Welcome to The Shift expert series with naturopath, nutritionist and author Katherine Maslen as she explores the state of human health, the dysfunction of the health industry and provides people with the tools, knowledge and understanding to make the shift in their lives.
In the episode of The Shift, host Katherine Maslen is flying solo to share her expertise on what it takes to heal. If you want to make the shift towards more informed decisions regarding better health, then this podcast is for you.
In this episode Katherine explores:
- Her life’s work and the story of how she became a healer
- The areas in which modern medicine has failed
- Understanding the landscape of your entire health
- Building an optimal environment for healing
- How people get in their own way of healing
- Shifting emotional health and trauma
- Value systems around health and lifestyle
- Creating a sense of safety to heal