When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we cover the concept of synergy – that is how one thing impacts another in the body. Conventional medicine isolates and treats in silos, where naturopathy takes a holistic approach and looks at all the parts of the whole. Katherine is going to empower you to do the same.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- What is synergism, and why is it so essential to healing?
- The interplay between endocrine organs, and how the impact one another.
- How your hormones react with the rest of the body, and vice versa
- Gut health, the microbiome and it’s link to hormonal health
- How emotional health fits into the picture of synergy
- How can we use synergy to promote healing, supporting the whole of you to make the shift
- What can happen if you treat your issues in silos rather than take a holistic approach
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Vincent Pedre
Dr Libby Weaver
Dr Will Cole
Dr Felice Gersh
Dr Marvin Singh
Dr Nicola Gates
Dr Robin Murphy