When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we explore the menstrual cycle. This elusive part of the female body can sometimes be confusing, but it is so important for our health. Katherine will break down exactly what happens with your period and why it is so vital for you to know this.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- How does your menstrual cycle actually work?
- What is a healthy menstrual cycle?
- How do we track it?
- What hormones are involved in your cycle?
- What can go wrong if we don’t look after our hormonal health?
- The benefits of having a Natural cycle
- How to biohack your hormones – using your cycle as a strength not a weakness
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Lara Briden
Dr Peta Wright
Dr Aly Cohen
Dr Jolene Brighten