When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we explore the impact of stress on hormonal health. Stress is something we are all exposed to but our levels seem to be going up as the years go by, rather than down. The stories and insights in this episode will open your mind up to the possibility of you being able to reduce your stress by changing your inner narrative and working on some important mindset shift.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- Your adrenal glands and the HPA axis – and what this means for your health
- Your inner narrative – does it support you to be calm, clear and connected or create you stress?
- Rushing woman syndrome, and how this impacts our health
- The impact of caring of what others think about us, and what we can do to change this
- Connecting back to ourselves and what we need for self care
- The power of boundaries and saying no when we need to.
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Libby Weaver
Dr Robin Murphy
Dr Amy Shah
Dr Vincent Pedre
Dr Marvin Singh