When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we deep dive into fertility.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- The epidemic increases in fertility issues
- The why behind infertility – stress, toxins, nutrition, genetics and more
- Male vs female infertility – what is impacting who?
- The emotional aspects of infertility
- Age and fertility – is it the be all and end all?
- Enhancing fertility by working on your whole health – why synergy is important
- Your microbiome and fertility
- What can you do to improve things?
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Felice Gersh
Dr Peta Wright
Dr Jolene Brighten
Dr Lara Briden