When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we deep dive into our emotional landscape and why it impacts us so much as women.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- Why as women we struggle so much with emotions and overwhelm
- Post traumatic growth and how we can grow stronger from our adversities
- You can’t heal a body you hate – how we can learn to love ourselves again
- Mindset, beliefs and emotions that impact our health and our lives
- Social media and its pervasive encroachment on our personal space
- How to identify trapped emotions and who to see to help things shift
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Libby Weaver
Dr Nicola Gates
Dr Jay Davidson
Dr Will Cole