Welcome to The Shift expert series with naturopath, nutritionist and author Katherine Maslen as she explores the state of human health, the dysfunction of the health industry and provides people with the tools, knowledge and understanding to make the shift in their lives.
In the expert series of The Shift, Katherine explores deeper conversations with the world leaders featured in Season Two, the investigative Docu-Series on Women’s Health. If you want to make the shift towards more informed decisions regarding better health, then this podcast is for you.
Dr. Jay Davidson of DrJayDavidson.com is a two-time #1 international best-selling author and was the host of the Chronic Lyme Disease Summits, the Parasite Summit, Viral & Retroviral Summit and The Mitochondrial Summit.
He is also the co-founder of the retail supplement line Microbe Formulas and the practitioner supplement line CellCore Biosciences.
In this episode Katherine and Dr Jay Davidson explore:
- Understanding the critical role Mitochondria play in immune system function and hormone production
- The role that parasites are playing in the global increase of autoimmune disease
- The most common parasites found in people and how we are being exposed to them
- Why we are experiencing a modern day toxicity epidemic
- The latest research around Glyphosate including interesting data showing its effect on collagen and joint injuries
- How to minimize exposure to toxins