When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we cover what can go wrong with your cycles and hormones. We have seen epidemic increases in things like PCOS, PMS, infertility and everything in between. Katherine and the experts explore what can go wrong and why.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS, why it develops and what we can do about it
- Irregular cycles and what they mean for your health
- The impacts of over exercise or under eating on hormonal health
- PMS and PMDD and why they are not normal
- The latest research on PCOS and why it develops
- What can we do to keep our hormones healthy?
- A call to not accept your symptoms as normal and seek a proper diagnosis and treatment
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Lara Briden
Dr Felice Gersh
Dr Peta Wright
Dr Suzanne Bartlett