When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we explore the development of endometriosis, the impacts that it has for women and what the latest research is showing us.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- The symptoms and causes of endometriosis
- How your immune system is thought to the the dominant factor in endometriosis development
- The impact of inflammation on endometriosis and how to get it under control
- That endometriosis is hormonally driven, but not causes by your hormones
- Impacts of excessive oestrogen on women with endometriosis
- Your microbiome and its role in endo and pain
- The Impact of toxins in our environment and your risk of endometriosis development
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Lara Briden
Dr Peta Wright
Dr Felice Gersh
Dr Robyn Murphy
Dr Will Cole
Dr Aly Cohen