When you need to make a change in your health, something needs to shift. The Shift is a world-renowned audio-documentary podcast series that has been created specifically to help you make a shift in your health and your life.
Hosted by naturopath and author Katherine Maslen, each Season features 24 of the world’s leaders in health and takes you on a journey over 16 episodes. Season Two focuses on Women’s Health and in this episode we explore the systemic suppression of women, the removal of our power and the inequalities that we experience as women even in this day and age. This episode is about taking back our power, and helping other women to do the same. It’s about the larger societal shifts that need to happen to allow women to thrive.
In this episode Katherine and our experts explore:
- How it is different to live in this world as a woman
- Defining gender equity and gender parity
- Violence against women and why it is so prevelant in our society
- Coercive control as a form of domestic violence
- A look at the history of misogyny
- Patriarchy and the culture of manhood
- How can we step into our empowerment
Join us as we take you on a journey along with world leaders in all things health and wellbeing. Thank you for listening to The Shift Podcast.
Experts featured in this episode and links to their contacts:
Dr Kulreet Chaudhary
Dr Andrea Huddleston