28. Nat Kringoudis on Chinese Medicine and Teaching our Children about Reproductive Health
Welcome to The Shift expert series with naturopath, nutritionist and author Katherine Maslen as she explores the state of human health, the dysfunction of the health industry and provides people with the tools, knowledge and understanding to make the shift in their lives.
In the expert series of The Shift, Katherine explores deeper conversations with the world leaders featured in season one, the investigative docu-series on the gut. If you want to make the shift towards more informed decisions regarding better health, then this podcast is for you.
Nat Kringoudis is a doctor of Chinese medicine acupuncturist, author, speaker and natural fertility specialist. Nat is the founder of The Pagoda Tree – a women’s health clinic, as well as the co-host of the ‘The Wellness Collective radio show’ and ‘The Period Party’ podcasts.
Nat is the author of two books, ‘Well and Good’ and most recently ‘Beautifully You’, a much needed guide for young women to understand their bodies and their hormones. Nat is a proud crusader for empowering women to reconnect with their bodies and understand the complexities of hormones and reproductive health.
In this episode Katherine and Nat Kringoudis explore:
- Chinese medicine and how eastern health philosophies differ to the western mainstream health system
- Shifting the medical worlds mindset towards collaborative care
- Nat’s personal health story
- The inspiring story of Nat’s son Jordy who was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis
- Nat’s book ‘Beautifully You’ and why its an essential read for young women across the world
- Removing the awkward stigma around teaching our youth the ins and outs of reproductive health
- Gut health’s role in fertility
- The oral contraceptive pill, it’s effects on the body and hazards of taking before sexual maturity
- Nat’s advice to make the shift
Nat Kringoudis – Website
Nat Kringoudis – The Pagoda Tree Clinic
Nat Kringoudis – Facebook
Nat Kringoudis – Instagram
Nat Kringoudis – LinkedIn